As any PS4 gamer knows, controllers don’t last forever. The good news is that there are ways to extend the life of your controller and make it last longer. In this article, we cover how to clean your controller, how to fix common issues and how to improve the overall lifespan of the controller. Follow these tips and you’ll be gaming for longer!
Clean the controller regularly
- One of the best ways to clean your PS4 controller is with rubbing alcohol. This will kill any bacteria that may be on the surface of the controller and help to prevent the buildup of grime. Simply apply some rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball and wipe down the surface of the controller. Be sure to avoid getting any alcohol inside the holes or buttons on the controller.
- Another way to clean your PS4 controller is with a vinegar and water solution. Simply mix equal parts vinegar and water and apply it to a cloth. Wipe down the surface of the controller with this solution. The vinegar will help to break down any grime or dirt that is on the controller.
Use a screen protector to protect the screen from scratches and dirt
- Another way to protect your PS4 controller and extend its lifespan is by using a screen protector. This will help to protect the screen from scratches and dirt. It will also help to keep the surface of the controller clean. There are a number of different screen protectors available on the market, so be sure to find one that is right for your needs.
- One way to extend the life of your controller is to buy a new case for it. This will protect the controller from scratches and other damage. You can also buy new buttons for the controller if the originals are starting to wear out.
Avoid leaving it in direct sunlight or near a heat source
One of the best ways to improve the lifespan of your PS4 controller is to simply take good care of it. AOne of the best ways to improve the lifespan of your PS4 controller is to simply take good care of it. Avoid leaving it in direct sunlight or in extreme temperatures. This can cause the controller to overheat and may damage it. Store it in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Don’t submerge the controller in water – it’s not waterproof!
Another good tip is to avoid submerging the controller in water. This can cause damage to the internal components of the controller. If you need to clean it, simply use a damp cloth and wipe down the surface. Do not use any harsh chemicals or cleaners on the controller as this can also damage it.
Replace the battery when it starts to lose power
When the battery in your PS4 controller starts to lose power, it’s time to replace it. You can buy a new battery online or at your local electronics store. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully when installing the new battery.
How to charge a ps4 controller without a charger
- One way to charge a PS4 controller without a charger is by using a USB cable. First, connect the USB cable to the PS4 controller and then plug it into a USB port on the computer. The PS4 controller will start charging and the battery level will be displayed on the screen. If the battery level is low, it will take a longer time to charge.
- Another way to charge a PS4 controller without a charger is by using a power bank. First, connect the power bank to the PS4 controller and then plug it into an outlet. The PS4 controller will start charging and the battery level will be displayed on the screen. If the battery level is low, it will take a longer time to charge.