Set of folders cannot be opened error is a common problem that affects Microsoft Outlook. This article will outline the steps to fix this issue.
The “the set of folders cannot be opened. the attempt to log on to microsoft exchange has failed” is a problem that can occur when trying to open Outlook. The issue is caused by an incorrect password or account name.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Expert in Windows and Software
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
28th of October, 2021
Originally published in September 2019
- Outlook is one of the most widely used email clients, and many people use it for business communication.
- However, difficulties do arise from time to time, and the set of files that cannot be accessed is a particularly serious one since it stops you from even opening the program.
- When it comes to remedies, you’ll be happy to hear that our extensive library of guides covers every Outlook-related problem, so be sure to visit our Outlook Errors & Solutions page.
- With our Outlook Troubleshooting Hub, you can brush up on your skills and ensure that no mistake goes unnoticed.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Many people use Outlook as their primary email client, but it is not without its flaws. One of these issues is that a collection of folders cannot be opened, which prevents you from beginning Outlook.
Despite the fact that this is an inconvenient error, you should be able to resolve it using one of the following methods.
Fix the issue “The collection of folders cannot be opened” in Microsoft Outlook.
1. Make a fresh Outlook profile.
If you regularly see the message “The set of folders cannot be accessed,” you may be able to address the problem by simply establishing a new Outlook profile. To do so, just follow these easy instructions:
- Activate the Control Panel. To do so, press Windows Key + S and choose Control Panel from the menu. From the list of options, choose Control Panel.
- Go to the Mail section of the menu. Go to User Accounts > Mail if you can’t locate it.
- Now choose Show Profiles from the drop-down menu.
- Remove your profile by selecting it and clicking Remove.
- Click the Add button in the Mail Profiles box and give your new Outlook profile a name. To save your changes, click OK.
- To finish the procedure, choose Auto Account Setup or Manual Account Setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
If your Outlook profile is corrupted, try this easy approach to repair it.
The issue should be rectified when you establish a new Outlook account, and Outlook should start operating normally again. You don’t have to establish a new profile from the Mail area, according to a few users.
Instead, just delete all of your profiles, open Outlook, and you’ll be prompted to establish a new one.
If you have numerous accounts, you may delete all of them and then re-add them one by one until you locate the one that’s causing the problem.
2. To launch Outlook, use the Taskbar shortcut.
Many users want to pin their most frequently used programs to their Taskbar so that they may be launched fast. You can prevent it, according to users. By simply opening Outlook via its Taskbar shortcut, you may get rid of the error warning that a collection of folders cannot be accessed.
Follow these steps to do so:
- Check to see whether Outlook is pinned to your Taskbar. If not, find and drag the Outlook shortcut to your Taskbar.
- Right-click on the Outlook shortcut on your Taskbar. From the menu, choose New E-mail Message or Outlook 2016.
After that, Outlook should start up without any errors or warnings. Remember that this is merely a workaround, and you’ll have to do it again every time you wish to use Outlook.
3. Make sure you have a different Outlook password.
If you use two-step verification for your Gmail account, the set of folders cannot be accessed issue emerges, according to users.
Although two-step verification is one of the most effective techniques to safeguard your email account from illegal access, it is not without flaws.
If you’re experiencing problems with Outlook, make sure you have a different password for it and see if it helps.
4. Log out of your iCloud account
The set of folders cannot be opened problem has been reported by many customers while using iCloud with Outlook. You just need to sign out and back into iCloud to resolve the issue.
This is really straightforward, and you may do it by following these steps:
- Make sure Outlook is closed fully.
- Start iCloud now. You may do so by entering iClould into the Start Menu. From the list of options, choose iCloud Desktop app.
- Click the Sign out button when iCloud opens.
- If you wish to maintain your contacts, calendar, and tasks, you’ll be asked. Select the option to remove the file from your computer.
- Wait a few minutes after removing your contacts for the changes to take effect.
- Sign in to iCloud once again.
- Select the option to sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks after you’ve signed in.
After that, Outlook should start up normally and you should have no issues with it.
5. iCloud should be reinstalled.
The set of folders cannot be opened problem notice might happen due to iCloud difficulties with Outlook.
According to users, the only way to remedy this issue is to entirely reinstall iCloud. This is a reasonably straightforward process that may be accomplished by following these steps:
- Go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings > Data Files in Outlook.
- Remove the iCloud data file from your computer. The.aplzod extension makes it easy to identify an iCloud data file. Confirm that you wish to remove the data file when the confirmation notice displays.
- Close Outlook after you’ve finished.
- Uncheck the Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks with Outlook choices in the iCloud Control Panel.
- Obtain the most recent version of iCloud and install it. Make sure you choose the Repair option throughout the installation.
- Restart your computer after reinstalling iCloud.
- Start the iCloud Control Panel when your PC has restarted and choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks with Outlook to begin the sync process.
Start Outlook again after that and see whether the problem notice still shows. You don’t have to reinstall iCloud to remedy this issue, according to some customers. According to them, the only way to remedy this mistake is to restore your iCloud installation.
If you wish to install iCloud Control Panel on Windows 10, follow the instructions in this helpful post.
6. Do not install the Cumulative Update for Exchange Server.
Several users have expressed their concerns. After installing Exchange Server Cumulative Update, you’ll see an error message saying that a set of folders can’t be accessed. If you’re experiencing trouble, uninstall this update and see if it fixes the problem.
7. Make sure you have the 64-bit version of Office installed.
The collection of folders cannot be opened problem, according to users, might happen if you’re using a 32-bit version of Microsoft Office. If you’re using Windows 64-bit, we highly suggest you to reinstall Office and use the 64-bit version instead.
There’s no reason not to install the 64-bit version since it performs better on 64-bit computers. Users have stated that installing the 64-bit version of Office helped them address the issue, so give it a go.
8. Remove the user from the delegates list and re-add them.
When utilizing a shared mailbox, this error message may display. People recommend removing users from delegates or permission level access and re-adding them to remedy the problem.
After that, all you have to do is restart Outlook, and the issue should be gone.
9. Make use of Outlook’s features
If you’re having trouble, You may be able to repair the set of folders cannot be opened problem notice in Outlook by using Outlook Tools. This is a third-party tool, however it may assist you in resolving the issue. Simply follow these instructions to utilize this tool:
- Install the most recent version of Outlook Tools.
- Start Outlook Tools and browse to Start-up Switches after that.
- Click on Profiles in the left-hand column, then on Start Outlook.
- The Choose Profile panel should now appear. Click on New and give your profile a name.
- Now go to Options and select the box next to Set as default profile. To save your changes, click OK.
- Now fill up your profile details, such as your email address and password.
- Outlook will automatically set up your email and build your profile if everything is in order. Click Finish after the procedure is finished.
After that, Outlook should start up normally and without issues.
10. Verify that your.pst file is located on the C disk.
The set of folders cannot be accessed problem, according to some users, happens because the.pst file is on a disk other than C. They claim that relocating the.pst file to the C drive cured the issue for them, so give it a go.
To resolve the problem, copy your.pst file to any directory on your C drive and choose it from Outlook’s setup box.
This is an unusual method, but a small number of people indicate that it works for them, so give it a go.
11. From the Mail app, delete your account.
Mail, the built-in email client in Windows 10, is now available. Although this is a good email program, many users prefer something more complex.
The set of folders cannot be accessed problem, according to users, might happen if you connect your email account to Mail before adding it to Outlook.
This is an odd problem, but it can be resolved by just deactivating your email account from the Mail program. To do so, just follow these easy instructions:
- Open the Mail application.
- Now, on the left pane, go to the Accounts area.
- The Account Management pane will now display. Choose your email account from the drop-down menu.
- Click Delete account when the Account settings window displays.
- The message of confirmation will now display. To delete your account, click Delete.
You should be able to launch Outlook without any issues after removing your email account from the Mail app. We’re not sure why this happens, however if you’re using the Mail app, try removing your email account and seeing if it fixes the problem.
12. When closing Outlook, don’t use the X button.
This is only a workaround, but it seems to work for people. The set of folders cannot be opened problem has caused many users to be unable to launch Outlook.
This issue happens, according to users, since you’re closing Outlook using the X button. Although we don’t know how this impacts Outlook, people have devised a workaround.
Close Outlook by selecting File > Exit to prevent this warning from displaying. You should be able to launch it without any issues if you do so. This is a simple fix that users report to work, therefore we recommend that you give it a go.
13. Obtain a copy of your registration profile.
Several users have expressed their concerns. After upgrading from Office 2013 to Office 2016, you’ll see an error notice saying that a collection of folders can’t be opened. This issue, they claim, prevented them from setting their profile in Outlook.
Users, on the other hand, discovered a method to export their Outlook 2013 profile by utilizing Registry Editor. To do so, go through the following steps:
- Enter regedit by pressing Windows Key + R. Click OK or press Enter.
- Navigate to the following key in the left pane: HKEY CURRENT USERSOFTWAREMicrosoftOffice15.0OutlookProfiles
Select Export from the menu when you right-click the Profiles key.
- Choose a secure place for your file, give it the name profile.reg, and save it.
- Locate the profile.reg file, right-click it, and choose Edit from the menu that appears.
- Replace 15.0 with 16.0 everywhere in the file when Notepad opens. Simply press Ctrl + H and type 15.0 in the Find what box and 16.0 in the Replace with field to accomplish this automatically. Now, choose Replace All from the drop-down menu.
- After that, save your modifications.
- Locate the profile now. reg and then execute it.
- The message of confirmation will now display. To continue, choose Yes.
Your profile will be uploaded to Outlook after that, and you should be able to use it without any issues. Remember that this is a complex method, so if you’re not comfortable modifying your registry, you should probably avoid it.
If you can’t modify the registry in Windows 10, read this helpful tutorial to discover the fastest fixes.
14. Get rid of Evernote
Evernote is a fantastic note-taking program, but it may sometimes cause The set of folders cannot be accessed issue. Evernote may sometimes cause Outlook to malfunction, resulting in this error.
Users recommend uninstalling Evernote from your computer to resolve the problem.
Whether it doesn’t work, try installing the most recent version of Evernote and seeing if the problem still exists.
15. Delete the.xml files from the Outlook folder.
The set of folders cannot be opened problem, according to users, might be caused by XML files in Outlook’s directory. These files may get corrupted, resulting in the issue.
You must manually remove those files to resolve the problem. There’s no need to be concerned about removing these files since Outlook will regenerate them.
You must do the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Enter appdata by pressing Windows Key + R. Click OK or press Enter.
- Navigate to LocalMicrosoftOutlook16* when the AppData directory opens.
- Locate and delete all.xml files now.
After that, attempt to open Outlook once again. Users have stated that removing.xml files solved their problems, so give it a go.
We demonstrated how to resolve the issue in Outlook 2016, but the process should be similar in prior versions of Outlook.
16. Only use one Exchange account at a time.
The folder set can’t be opened. If you have two or more Exchange accounts, an error notice may show in Outlook. This is a peculiar problem, and people propose utilizing just one Exchange account at a time as a remedy.
According to them, permissions may be used to access the second account, but adding two or more accounts would result in an error notice. This is an unusual problem, but Microsoft should have addressed it by now.
17. To repair your.ost file, run scanpst.exe.
The set of directories cannot be accessed problem might happen if your.ost file is damaged, according to users.
Use the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool, commonly known as scanpst.exe, to resolve the issue. Follow these steps to do so:
- Go to the Office Installation directory and double-click it. It should be C:Program Files(x86)MicrosoftOfficeOffice16 by default.
- Now find and launch scanpst.exe.
- Click Browse when the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool loads.
- You must now choose your.ost or.pst file. The.ost file may be found in the following directory: C:Usersyour usernameMyDocumentsOutlookFiles
The.pst file may be found in the Documents folder.
C:Usersyour usernameAppDataLocalMicrosoftOutlook. For the repair, you may utilize any of these files.
- When you’ve found the file you want to scan, click the Start button.
- You’ll be asked whether you wish to fix the file when the scan is finished. Then press the Repair button. Keep in mind that if you want to thoroughly address all issues, you may need to execute the repair procedure many times.
The error warning should go away when you fix your.ost file, and you should be able to use Outlook normally again.
18. Make use of Google’s DNS service.
Your DNS settings might cause the set of folders cannot be opened issue to occur.
Most people use their ISP’s default DNS, but if you’re having trouble with your computer, you may want to use Google’s DNS instead. Follow these steps to do so:
- Go to Network and Sharing Center in Control Panel.
- Change adapter settings may be found in the left pane.
- The window for Network Connections will now display. Locate your connection and right-click it to bring up the Properties menu.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties when the Properties box appears.
- Select Set Preferred DNS server to 184.108.40.206 and Alternate DNS server to 220.127.116.11 using the DNS server addresses below. To save your changes, click OK.
Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
If the DNS server in Windows 10 is not responding, you may resolve the issue by following the easy procedures outlined in this article.
To finish the procedure, all you have to do now is flush your DNS. Follow these steps to do so:
- To enter the Win + X menu, press Windows Key + X and choose Command Prompt (Admin). If Command Prompt is not accessible, PowerShell may be used instead.
- To perform the ipconfig /flushdns command, open Command Prompt and type it in.
Your DNS will be adjusted as a result, and any issues with Outlook should be rectified fully.
If you’re experiencing problems accessing Command Prompt as an administrator, you should read this instructions carefully.
19. Open Outlook as an administrator and disable compatibility mode.
Only a few people say that you can cure it. By just starting Outlook as an administrator, the issue “set of folders cannot be opened” is resolved. The same people allege that Compatibility mode is to blame for the issue, so make sure you don’t utilize it for Outlook.
To alter these settings, do the following steps:
- Right-click the Outlook shortcut and choose Properties from the menu.
- Uncheck the box in the Compatibility tab. For this option, run the software in compatibility mode. Check it out now. To save changes, run this software as an administrator and then click Apply and OK.
After you’ve made these changes, restart Outlook and see whether the problem notice reappears.
Several individuals indicate that enabling Compatibility mode solved their problem, therefore if this option is hidden, be sure to activate it and see if it helps.
When you choose Run as administrator, does nothing happen? Don’t worry; we’ve found a solution for you.
20. Reinstall Outlook and delete its registry entries.
If you’re having trouble, If you get an error message that says “a collection of folders cannot be accessed” while attempting to launch Outlook, you may be able to repair it by reinstalling Office. To do so, you must first remove Office from your computer.
After you’ve uninstalled Office, restart your computer to complete the procedure. Keep in mind that removing Outlook will leave certain registry entries behind, which you’ll have to manually erase. Follow these steps to do so:
- Open the Registry Editor program. Check out Solution 13 for further details on how to achieve it.
- Navigate to HKEY CURRENT USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice in the left pane of Registry Editor.
Select Delete from the menu when you right-click the Office key.
- When the confirmation dialog box pops up, choose Yes.
- Restart your computer after that.
Outlook should be totally deleted when your computer restarts. All you have to do now is reinstall Microsoft Office, and the issue should be resolved.
If you want to remove a program entirely and securely from Windows 10, we suggest using a specialized uninstaller tool.
21. Take use of the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant.
This error notice is inconvenient and may prevent you from opening Outlook. However, by installing Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant, you may be able to resolve the issue.
This tool, according to Microsoft, can fix a variety of Outlook issues, and several users claim that it solved their problem. It’s completely free and simple to use, so give it a shot.
22. Make sure your Office installation is in good working order.
If the problem notice “The set of folders cannot be accessed” keeps popping up, you may be able to remedy it by restoring your Office installation.
Your installation may become corrupted at any moment, and you must repair it using the procedures below to resolve the issue:
- Navigate to Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
- Select Microsoft Office from the list of apps in the Programs and Features box, then click the Change button at the top.
- Select the Quick Repair option now.
- To finish the repair, follow the directions on the screen.
The issue should be addressed and everything should operate properly when you repair your Office installation.
23. Create a new default account.
Several individuals say that merely changing their default account cured the problem. This approach won’t work if you just have one email account in Outlook, therefore you should definitely avoid it.
You may be able to solve the issue by choosing a different default account if you have numerous email accounts allocated to Outlook. Follow these steps to do so:
- Go to Mail > Email accounts in the Control Panel.
- You should now be able to view all of your email accounts. Change the default account to anything else and save the changes.
- After that, attempt to access Outlook once again. Keep in mind that you may have to try a few different default accounts before you discover one that works.
This is an odd workaround, but it seems to work for users, so give it a go if you have numerous accounts in Outlook.
24. Microsoft Office credentials that aren’t soiled
Users claim that deleting Microsoft Office credentials from the Credential Manager would cure the The collection of folders cannot be opened bug.
Credentials Manager stores all of your local passwords, and removing credentials for Microsoft Office will solve the issue. Simply follow these instructions to do so:
- Enter the credential by pressing Windows Key + S. From the list of options, choose Credential Manager.
- When Credential Manager appears, go to Windows Credentials and click on it.
- In the list of credentials, search for Outlook or Microsoft Office and click it.
- To delete credentials from your PC, choose Remove.
- A message of confirmation will now display. To delete the credentials, choose Yes.
The problem should be rectified when you delete the credentials, and you should be able to use Outlook without any issues.
25. Open Outlook in a secure mode.
A few people say that launching Outlook in Safe mode would solve the issue. Outlook also makes use of a number of add-ins, which you may need to deactivate in order to resolve the issue.
This is a reasonably straightforward process that may be accomplished by following these steps:
- Enter Outlook /safe by pressing Windows Key + R. Click OK or press Enter.
- You must deactivate your add-ins if Outlook launches in safe mode. Click File > Options > Add-ins to do so.
- Now, next to Manage: Com-in Add, click the Go button.
- To preserve your modifications, disable all accessible add-ins and click OK.
Try restarting Outlook after deactivating add-ins to see if the issue persists. Users noted that the LABBYY FineReader add-in was the source of the issue, so if you have it installed, be sure to uninstall it and see if it fixes the problem.
The majority of Windows users are unaware of how simple it is to add Safe Mode to the boot menu. Find out how to accomplish it in just a few simple steps.
26. Delete the Outlook account and associated data.
The folder set can’t be opened. The error may arise as a result of issues with your Outlook profile. Users recommend deleting your profile and its.ost file to resolve the problem. This is a reasonably straightforward process that may be accomplished by following these steps:
- Your Outlook.com email account should be deleted.
- After that, you’ll need to delete the.ost file. Go to C:Usersyour usernameAppDataLocalMicrosoftOutlook to do so.
Find the.ost file in the directory and remove it.
- Recreate your Outlook email account after that.
This is a basic approach that a few people have reported working for them, so give it a go. Several individuals believe that this procedure may be implemented without the need to delete your email account.
They claim that all you have to do is remove the.ost file connected with your account, and Outlook will regenerate it for you.
Some people also suggest removing all.ost files since it’s conceivable that another email account is the source of the issue.
27. All Outlook processes that are operating in the background should be stopped.
This issue, according to users, might occur if the Outlook process is running in the background.
Outlook may be operating in the background without your awareness as a result of certain faults, resulting in The set of folders cannot be opened error.
To resolve the problem, use Task Manager to terminate the Outlook process. Follow these steps to do so:
- Activate Task Manager. By hitting Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard, you may do this rapidly.
- Look for Outlook in the Processes tab when Task Manager starts. If you still can’t locate it, search in the Details tab for the Outlook process. When you’ve found the process, right-click it and choose End Task from the menu that appears.
Remember that this is merely a workaround, and you’ll have to do it again every time the issue arises.
Can’t get Task Manager to open? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the proper answer.
Use the /resetnavpane argument to reset the navigation pane.
A few users noted that using the /resetnavpane argument fixed the issue for them. The problem seems to have been triggered by the navigation pane in Outlook, which resulted in this issue.
To repair it, go through the steps below to reset your navigation pane:
- To launch the Run dialog, press Windows Key + R.
- When the Run dialog box appears, type the command Outlook.exe /resetnavpane. To run it, press Enter or OK.
Your navigation pane will be reset to default once you execute this command, and the issue should be resolved.
29. Exit the Lync program.
Third-party programs, according to users, might interact with Outlook and create the error The collection of folders cannot be accessed. The Lync program, according to many users, is the source of this issue.
To resolve the issue, close this program and see if it resolves the problem. If the problem remains, you may need to uninstall Lync to resolve the issue.
30. Double-check that the.pst file’s path is right.
Many users have reported this issue as a result of an incorrect path to their.pst file. Some people opt to store this file in a different place, which might lead to the issue.
To remedy the problem, go to Control Panel > Mail > Mail settings and change the path to your.pst files. After that, the issue should be rectified, and you should be able to use Outlook normally again.
31. Make IPv6 available.
The collection of directories, according to users, cannot be opened. If IPv6 isn’t enabled on your network connection, an error may display. To resolve the issue, you must first activate it by following these steps:
- Open the properties box for your connection by going to Network and Sharing Center. Check see Solution 18 for further details on how to achieve it.
- Locate and tick Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) when the Properties window appears. To save your changes, click OK.
The issue should go away after you activate IPv6.
32. Select “Use cached exchange mode” from the drop-down menu.
According to users, merely setting the Use cached exchange mode function may be enough to solve the issue. Simply follow these procedures to activate this feature:
- To access your email accounts, go to Control Panel > Mail > Email accounts.
- Change the account that is causing you problems.
- Now go to Offline settings and tick the box for Use cached exchange mode.
The problem should be rectified when you enable this function, and you should be able to use Outlook without any issues. You may also want to try enabling the Download shared directories and Download public folder settings, which a few people have suggested.
33. Remove the Outlook key from your computer’s registry.
The collection of directories, according to users, cannot be opened. If your Outlook key is damaged, an error may occur. To resolve the issue, open Registry Editor and remove the offending key. Follow these steps to do so:
- Open the Registry Editor program.
- Navigate to this key in the left pane. HKEY CURRENT USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice15.0OutlookProfilesOutlook
It’s worth noting that this key is sometimes referred to as Default Outlook Profile.
- Select Delete from the menu when you right-click the Outlook key. Click Yes when the confirmation message displays.
- Right-click the Profiles key and choose New > Key from the menu that appears. As the new key’s name, type Outlook.
After that, all you have to do is restart Outlook, and the issue should be gone.
If you wish to block registry modifying tools from being accessed in Windows 10, follow this step-by-step instruction.
34. Modify the AllowUnregisteredMapiServices DWORD value.
AllowUnregisteredMapiServices DWORD in your registry, according to certain users, causes this issue. There seems to be an issue with this DWORD and iCloud service, as the error appears.
To repair it, use Registry Editor and make the necessary changes to this key. You may do so by doing the following steps:
- Open the Registry Editor program.
- Navigate to HKEY CURRENT USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice12.0OutlookSecurity in the left pane.
Depending on the version of Outlook you’re using, this key may be somewhat different.
- Once you’ve found the Security key, search for the AllowUnregisteredMapiServices DWORD in the right pane. To view the properties of the AllowUnregisteredMapiServices DWORD, double-click it and change the Value data to 1. To save your changes, click OK.
If you don’t have this key and DWORD in your registry, you’ll have to manually create them and change them. Because modifying the registry is a more difficult technique, you may want to avoid it if you’re not familiar with it.
The set of folders cannot be opened error might prohibit you from using Outlook, but one of our solutions should be able to help you resolve the issue.
If you have any further recommendations or questions, please post them in the comments box below, and we’ll be sure to look into them.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “outlook calendar the set of folders cannot be opened” is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft has released a fix to fix this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix Outlook Cannot open the set of folders?
Can not start Microsoft Outlook Cannot open the Outlook window the set of folders Cannot be opened the information store could not be opened?
Why cant I access my folders in Outlook?
A: All Outlook folders are stored on Microsoft Exchange Servers and not on your individual computer. If you dont have permission to access the content of that folder, then it is likely because either 1) your account does not have permissions for that particular folder or 2) someone else has deleted the mailbox containing that email.
- the set of folders cannot be opened outlook 365
- the set of folders cannot be opened. the information store could not be opened
- the set of folders cannot be opened outlook 2016
- the set of folders cannot be opened outlook 2010
- the set of folders cannot be opened outlook 2019