This post will show you a quick and easy way to reveal hidden text in seconds, without having to install any extra software. This can be useful if you’re trying to find out what’s behind a paywall or view censored information. All you need is a web browser and a little bit of patience.
how to uncover blacked out text
1. Copy and paste the text you want to uncover into a Google search bar
2. Highlight the text in the search results, right-click, and select “Copy”
3. Paste the text into a Microsoft Word document and click on “Format Painter”
4. Click on the blacked out text and hold down your left mouse button while dragging over the desired area
5. Release your left mouse button and release “Format Painter”
6. Right-click on the blacked out text and select “Paste.”
What is blacked out text and why is it used?
Text that has been blacked out is usually censored or hidden for a specific reason. It could be to prevent someone from reading sensitive information, or to make it harder to copy and paste text from a website. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to uncover blacked out text with a little bit of patience and the right tools.
How to read blacked out text?
If you’re trying to read blacked out text, the best thing to do is to copy and paste it into a Google search bar. From there, you can highlight the text and copy it into a word document. Once you have the text in a word document, you can use the “Format Painter” tool to quickly uncover the hidden text. Just click on the blacked out text, hold down your left mouse button, and drag over the desired area. Then release your left mouse button and release “Format Painter.” Finally, right-click on the blacked out text and select “Paste.” And that’s it! You’ve now uncovered the hidden text.
Examples of when blacked out text is used
Examples of when blacked out text is used include when a website wants to prevent users from copying and pasting content, or when sensitive information needs to be protected. Whether you’re trying to access censored news articles, view behind-the-scenes details on your favorite TV shows, or just print out important documents at work without getting caught, uncovering hidden text can come in handy. And with the tips and tricks outlined in this post, you can do it quickly and easily. So what are you waiting for? Start exploring hidden text today!
How to blackout text yourself?
1. Select the text you want to black out, and click on “Format” in your word processor.
2. Select “Font,” then choose a dark color from the drop-down menu and click “OK.”
3. Adjust any other formatting as needed, such as font size or style, and save your document.
4. To remove the blackout text, simply select it and choose a light color from the font drop-down menu.
Whether you want to prevent others from copying or reading your text, blacking out your own text can be quick and easy with the right tools. To blackout text yourself, simply select the desired text in your word processor and click on “Format.” Then select “Font” and choose a dark color from the drop-down menu. Click “OK” to apply the changes, and adjust any other formatting as needed. When you’re finished, save your document. To remove the blackout text, simply select it and choose a light color from the font drop-down menu. And that’s it! With these easy steps, you can blackout your text in seconds and protect your privacy or hide sensitive information.