The future of Pogba, a world record transfer? Not if the biggest clubs in the world have anything to say about it. Manchester United’s £90 million bid for one man has caught many people off-guard but there are other players that could also be available this summer.
The “pogba: psg” is a topic that has been gaining traction in the past few days. Juventus star Paul Pogba’s first choice to play for next season? PSG, Real Madrid monitor.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here is the most recent rumor and gossip.
TOP STORY: Is Paul Pogba a first-choice player for Juventus?
Paul Pogba’s favorite destination when he departs Manchester United is a return to Juventus, according to Sport Italia.
Pogba, 28, is out of contract in the summer, and although United is said to have offered him a new contract, there is no sign that a decision on his future will be made anytime soon. On Wednesday, sources informed ESPN’s Mark Ogden that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s club is ready to lose the France international on a free transfer in the summer, but they are unconcerned about the possibility of getting no compensation.
The playmaker joined Juve from Manchester United’s academy in 2012 for about £800,000 in compensation and went on to make 178 appearances. He played four years at Turin before returning to Manchester for £89.3 million in 2016, although he has been linked with a comeback.
Juve, who are now tenth in Serie A following a terrible start, would have to acquire finances by selling Aaron Ramsey, Weston McKennie, and Adrien Rabiot in order to pay Pogba the €12 million per year he demands.
Meanwhile, according to Le10 Sport, Paris Saint-Germain is keeping an eye on the issue. Pogba’s return to his hometown of Paris, as well as a possible link-up with Lionel Messi, Neymar, and Kylian Mbappe, would be a plus.
Real Madrid is also interested, but no deal will be finalized in the forthcoming January transfer window since United would not allow Pogba to go before the conclusion of the season.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
16.00 BST: How awful is Nuno’s Totttenham?
09:00 GMT: Just in case you missed it, Several Premier League teams have been contacted about signing Real Madrid’s Eden Hazard in January, according to ESPN sources.
Chelsea and Newcastle United are among the teams that have been informed of the possibilities, however it is unknown at this moment how much interest there is in Hazard, 30, or if the player himself is ready to leave the Bernabeu.
“The difficulty [Hazard] has right now is he has a coach who favours another player,” manager Carlo Ancelotti stated after Hazard was benched for last weekend’s El Clasico triumph against Barcelona.
Despite the fact that he went on to compliment Hazard’s work ethic, it was a harsh appraisal of a player who was purchased from Chelsea in 2019 for an initial €100 million fee plus a series of performance-based add-ons.
Janusz Michallik outlines how Real Madrid’s Vinicius Jr. is becoming a top goal scorer.
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Luke Thrower)
– According to writer Fabrizio Romano, Real Madrid is ready to negotiate Vinicius Junior’s contract in the next months. The 21-year-current old’s contract extends until 2025, but his performances for Los Blancos this season have rendered him “untouchable.” On Saturday, he also scored twice in his team’s 2-1 victory against Elche.
– Crystal Palace are prepared to end the loan of Mainz striker Jean-Philippe Mateta in January, since the attacker is not in manager Patrick Vieira’s plans. According to The Sun, the London club is hoping to clear space so that they may recruit another striker in the future, and selling the 24-year-old, who has only played twice in the league this season, would enable them to do so.
– While Internazionale plans to discuss a new deal with Marcelo Brozovic, PSG is thought to be interested in signing the midfielder on a free transfer in the summer. According to Corriere dello Sport, the Ligue 1 club is preparing to make a free transfer bid for the Croatian international, who is 28 years old.
– Full-back for AC Milan Theo Hernandez is expected to reject a transfer to Manchester City or Paris Saint-Germain in order to extend his contract with the Serie A club. According to Calciomercato, the 24-year-old will sign a contract until 2026, with a €4 million-a-year offer reportedly enough to secure an extension.
– According to Calciomercato, Internazionale are interested in Sassuolo youth Giacomo Raspadori. The 21-year-old has made an impression as a prospective attacker, gaining a call-up to Italy’s national squad for the European Championships this summer.
Juventus are set to sell Pogba this summer with Real Madrid and PSG both monitoring the situation. Reference: juventus news.
- psg match
- psg transfer news
- psg vs clermont
- real madrid transfer news